Title: Soul Axiom PC CODEX
Release Date: Updating...
Description: When you begin the game you are free falling through a storm. Lightning sporadically illuminates the sky, showing brief, vivid flashes of memories.
When you begin the game you are free falling through a storm. Lightning sporadically illuminates the sky, showing brief, vivid flashes of memories. Your memories. You struggle to take a breath as you plummet, out of control, into the eye of the storm, towards your certain death. Squinting, eyelashes battling the rain, you catch a glimpse of a large object that you are hurtling towards. You brace yourself for impact, for death, confused and terrified and...
Title: Soul Axiom
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Wales Interactive
Publisher: Wales Interactive
Release Date: 1 Mar, 2016
• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle elements: Interact with a variety of cryptic logic and action puzzles, find clues and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles and 63 Steam Achievements, expect over 20 hours of captivating gameplay.
• Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
• Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colors, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within The Elysia.
• Dynamic adaptive environments: Use your abilities to manipulate your surrounding environments. Collect your powers and re-visit memories to unlock previously hidden areas.
• Haunting Soundtrack with 50 original compositions: Provides the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Download Soul Axiom PC CODEX
Link Torrent: Soul Axiom CODEX PC