Mod Game: Grand Theft Auto 5 Pc Blackbox Repack Skidrow Reloaded
Mod Name: GTAV Mod First Person
Release Date: Updating...
This mod allows you to freely set your desired field of view for the first person mode of Grand Theft Auto V.
Tested and working on the worldwide Steam and retail/Rockstar Warehouse version as of April 15, 2015 - theres no guarantee a future patch wont break it, but this mod will be updated for compatibility if necessary.
Be advised: We do not yet know the games anti-cheating measures - use at your own risk. This mod modifies game memory and as such looks like a cheat, and may even be considered one in online multiplayer as having a higher field of view can put players at a competitive advantage. I consider it about as risky as SweetFX, so not very, but a risk is still there.
- Download here: Download Instructions GTA 5 Mod
- Find your GTA V installation folder (e.g. C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonGrand Theft Auto V). It should have files such as GTAV.exe and bink2w64.dll in it.
- Extract fov.txt and dsound.dll into that folder.
- Change the contents of fov.txt to your desired vertical(!) field of view. The default Ive set is 68, which translates to about 100 degrees horizontal on a 16:9 display. If you only know the horizontal FoV you want, heres a handy calculator: http://www.rjdown.co.uk/projects/bfbc2/fovcalculator.php
- All done! Launch the game as usual.
1.1 (April 15, 2015)
- Added debug log output.
- Changed wrapped DLL to dsound.dll for compatibility with non-Steam version.
1.0 (April 15, 2015)
- Initial release
Download GTAV Mod - First Person MOD
Download GTAV Mod - First Person